Black Ganache and Wafer Paper Rose
Naomi Lee of the Cake Botanist is back with this bold and contemporary looking Black Ganache and Wafer Paper Rose Cake! In this full day workshop, learn how to make your own shiny Black Ganache and frost your cake to achieve sharp edges. Instead of using a real rose, you will learn how to make your own edible Wafer Paper Rose from scratch which is very stable for humid climates! You will also get to experience how to use an airbrush to give your rose that deep bold red colour. Sign up now to avoid disappointment!
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- Learn how to mask a layered cake and use acrylic ganaching plates and achieve sharp edges with ganache
- Learn how to work with Wafer Paper and its unique properties to create a Stunning Rose
- Learn how to use an airbrush to colour your Wafer Paper Rose
- Learn how to make your very own gold leaf that is much more cost effective than buying the real thing
- Learn how to make a shiny white chocolate Drip Glaze and get it super white
- Learn how to get a Black Ganache Shiny with a simple trick
- Learn how to make a Black chocolate Ganache and ensure it still tastes great!
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Cake layers will be pre-prepared for students
*Each student will work INDIVIDUALLY to frost your own 6" cake (real cake).
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.