Sticky Date Bundt CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Calling all lovers of the sticky, the sweet ,the decadent and the season of Ho-Ho‘s! Come join us for a class full of warmth and feelings of Christmas. Learn how to make a sticky date pudding bundt cake and homemade butterscotch from scratch and share it with your family and friends this festive season!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make a Sticky Date Pudding Bundt Cake
- How to make Butterscotch
- How to make Crème Anglais (Demo)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Do note that for the baking process, the whipping of the butter will be done in pairs but you will be measuring out the rest of the ingredients and mixing the batter on an individual basis. Each student will go home with their own 8" Sticky Date Bundt.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.