Purple Sweet Potato Soy Milk Cake
Calling out to all sweet potato lovers! Want a nutrient packed Purple Sweet Potato Cake that is bright and vibrant both in color and flavor for your gatherings and celebrations? Learn how to bake a healthy soy milk sponge cake layered with purple sweet potato paste and chunks in its natural purple coloring! Complete this 4-layered cake with chantilly cream frosting and decorate with sweet potato cubes. Join Baker’s Brew on a journey to a lusciously created cake for any occasion!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soy milk sponge cake
- How to prepare a sweet potato filling
- How to frost and decorate your cake with Chantilly cream
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.