Dark Chocolate Peppermint Yule Log
Feeling Christmas-sy yet? Well we are, with our brand new log cake! Our Dark Chocolate Peppermint Yule Log consists of a silky mousseline, rich chocolate cake and topped off with a minty crunch. Come and celebrate Christmas with us here at Bakers Brew and bring home your very own log to celebrate with your friends and family!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make dark chocolate sponge
- How to make a chocolate mousseline
- Techniques on how to roll a swiss roll
- How to achieve a realistic log frosting
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to make the Chocolate Sponge and Mousseline but will frost and decorate their own 8" Yule Log INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.