Learn how to make these super cute turtle melon pan. These cute edible creatures require no machine to make! We use wholemeal flour in this recipe, giving the bread a nice texture. Not to mention each bun will be wrapped in chocolate and banana, a combination that never fails! Come join us for this fun filled bread-making session!
About the Course
In this course you will learn:
- Straight-in dough method in bread making
- Fundamentals of bread-making, roles and functions of the main ingredients
- Learn professional bread making techniques such as kneading, rounding and proofing
- How to wrap fillings in your bread
- How to prepare a coloured sugar cookie dough for the turtle shell
- How to decorate and make a turtle shaped bread bun
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Note: Each student will work INDIVIDUALLY to make a total of 6 turtle melon pan.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.