Learn to make Matcha Sesame Bread & Cranberry Walnut Bread with our guest instructor, Charlynn!
An essential class to start off your artisan bread journey, using polish and pre ferment as starter.
- Students will learn to bake artisan bread using polish and preferment
- Hands-on approach to the whole process from kneading to final baking
- Understand fundamentals of artisan bread-making and the use of "preferments"
- Bonus: Scoring of breads for designs
- Introduction of ingredients & tools
- A step by step demonstration on how to preparation of poolish and preferment
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own and bake dough
Complete the class by bringing home your Matcha Sesame Bread & Cranberry Walnut Bread and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.