Honey Castella Cake
Ride on the current trend and impress your family and friends by learning how to bake your very own Honey Castella Cake that everyone is talking about! This deceptively plain and simple cake requires the right skills and technique to get it right!
*NOTE: Cake will inevitably shrink in size and be wrinkled on the top as it cools down
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to create your own cake tin insulation
- How to prepare a castella batter
- Tips on the type of flour to use
- Folding and incorporation techniques
Do note that the preparation of this recipe will be on an individual basis.
Class Duration: 2 to 2.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home an 8" Square Castella Cake specially made by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.