Hawaiian Paradise Cake
Be transported to an exotic Hawaiian beach paradise with this refreshing, tropical flavoured cake. Inspired by the flavours of Pina Colada, this summer cake is perfect for pineapple lovers!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare and assemble a speculoos biscuit base
- How to bake a genoise sponge
- How to cook a fragrant pineapple cream
- How to caramelize pineapple chunks
- How to make a light coconut mousse
- Assembling a layered cake
- Decorating with piped cream, pineapple cubes, marshmallows, mint leaves and speculoos crumbs
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 inch Hawaiian Paradise Cake, specially baked by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.