Croissants and Focaccia
Making croissants is no simple feat! Come join us in this exciting and interesting skills-based class and learn how to make professional looking croissants and focaccia in this 2 day class! These croissants are full of buttery fragrance with many flaky layers. Besides croissants, also learn how to make rustic Focaccia bread from scratch, topped with ingredients that remind you of Italy! (Rosemary and onions, Sundried Tomato, Salt and Thyme).
DAY 1: Wednesday, 25 April 2.30PM - 5.30PM
DAY 2: Thursday, 26 April, 10.00AM - 1.00PM
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE OF $188 IS INCLUSIVE OF BOTH DAY 1 AND DAY 2
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
Day One (3 hours):
- How to make a Croissant dough
- How to prepare Butter Slab for lamination
- Laminating butter and dough to create the flaky layers
- How to make herb-perfumed focaccia dough
*At the end of day one, both types of dough will be left to proof overnight.
Day Two (3 hours):
- Technique of shaping croissants
- Topping the focaccia with ingredients
- Baking of croissants and focaccia
*Toppings for Focaccia will be provided.
- Duration: 6 Hours (Over two days)
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 18 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare both doughs but will form and decorate their Croissants and Focaccia INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.