Charcoal Black Sesame Cake
The natural ability of charcoal to absorb organic toxins have led people to believe of its many health benefits. This charcoal black sesame cake incorporates the use of edible charcoal to give the cake a distinctive look. This is a very light sponge cake, with a black sesame powder centre, frosted with whipping cream and topped with black sesame brittle shards. It’s a perfect class for anyone who wants to learn how to bake a healthier cake!
- Introduction of ingredients
- Demonstration on how to bake the charcoal cake
- Participants will proceed bake the charcoal cake
- Demonstration on how to prepare whipping cream and frost ombre effect
- Participants will proceed to prepare cream and frost
Complete the class by bringing home a 6" Choarcoal Black Sesame Cake
- All materials will be provided.
- Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.